How much can the space holder participate?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 12:09:27 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/24/02 7:56:40 AM, 76066.515 at COMPUSERVE.COM writes:

<< Joelle, your comment, "talk with individuals" is curious to me--how do

these exchanges happen? Are they butterflies you engage? Or people with

"Could we do this?" type questions? Or something else?

"Could we do this?" questions generally get the standard "What would you like
to do?"
A conversation with an individual might happen as a result of a butterly
engaging me, or a conversation over lunch, when I am still holding space, but
not, for the moment, staying to the side.

Joelle