Transfer in Process

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Jun 23 17:37:04 PDT 2002

Michelle--

Thanks for the help me understand this process.

Harrison, you do seem to use a transfer in process--for you it is silence
and time to look at the people around the circle. That seems true, at least
if what I suspect is going on in a transfer-in, *is* what is going on: you
are breaking the preoccupations people bring to the meeting and getting
their minds and spirits in the same place as their bodies.

The difference is that the stories bring people there for others to see,
and the silence brings them there in a potentially deeper, less visible,
way.

Then again, I'm new to this and could be missing the point....

                              :-Doug. Germann