Opening space in 10 hours from now

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Jun 21 22:50:12 PDT 2002

i do hope this means that there is a story on it's way.

it's almost one a.m. here in chicago.  i hope ted is sleeping.  i've
just finished the first evening with a group that found me through john
engle in haiti.  tomorrow night i have dinner with marty giannini to
talk about training/practice workshop in ireland.  sebastian from
australia is to join us as well.  and then to see sheila isakson in
milwaukee on the way to OT-20.  sure does feel like living in open
space!

here's to peace!

--

Michael Herman