Boomeritis by Ken Wilber

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 15 12:02:58 PDT 2002

I've read Ken Wilber's latest - Boomeritis - and thoroughly enjoyed. Now,
I've got to admit - I'm a hard-core Wilber fan. I don't think there's any
huge breakthrough thinking in here. His main focus is two-fold:  1) to make
his thinking more accessible, stripped down to the bare essentials (and I
think he does this well) and 2) to expose some of the toxic elements
prevalent in much of current "correct" thinking that is in fact holding us
back hugely.
This is definitely a book with attitude - read it if you want to go for a
bit of a wild ride!

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660