A Report from the Field -- Very Long

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 11 19:28:15 PDT 2002

  Dearest Harrison and all,
What is there to say? The tender sprout of our greatest hopes has been
watered and planted in the light of open space.  I can literally feel it
growing in me, through the work of all and your story. Blessed be.

Harrison, I realized that this is the first time I've actually 'seen'
you open space. Beautiful. I thank you.

I suspect others may have had a first glimpse, of sorts, through your
story. As I read, I imagined, in you, an even larger openness of heart,
meaning, passion and spirit than the last time we met in person... Is
this true?  I think that the story of how OS (and OST) has transformed
you (and us, as well) may hold key learnings and insights, on multiple
levels. It starts with the personal experience which, when shared,
shapes the collective wisdom and forms the field of possibility - no
certainties and, yet, the potentiality drives the process anyway...

Anyway HO, you rang my bell with that story within the open space story
opening... Oh yeah! Do you think that it helped or altered the process
in any particular way?

And thanks to all who supported, attended and care... we crank the
collective wisdom up a notch each time we open some space.

Much love, deepest gratitude and endless wonder,
glory
P.S. This beauty's going out to all my listservs!!!