Reporting back...Open Space for a track within a Conference

Judi Richardson Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Mon Jun 3 06:22:55 PDT 2002

Peggy wrote:
With very rare exceptions, I always start OSs these days with some sort
of invitation to either silently reflect or talk to the person in the
next seat about what makes the topic meaningful to them (e.g., "reflect
silently on a story that really made a difference" during the jouralism
that matters OS; or inviting each person to tell a story about when they
fell in love with flying during an aviation OS).
Peggy — I read your feedback with great interest, thank you.  The
above I use in other forms of facilitation as a transfer-in process.
Interesting that you are using them in OST — so far, I find the
opening has been enough of a transfer in!  Once again, thanks.