Proceedings from a youth OST meeting

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Fri Jun 28 18:15:11 PDT 2002

As you might recall, last weekend I opened space for 68 Aboriginal youth
in the impoverished downtown core of Vancouver.  We called the forum
"Sweet Space" which has all sorts of wonderful implications.

The report from that meeting is now online, and is public.  The youth
being techno savvy, there isn't actually a paper copy of this report.  I
offer the link up as an example for those of you who are looking for a
way of doing proceedings.  We captured some of the group work with
photos too, so the report is that much richer.

Anyway, if you are interested, you can view the proceedings at
http://www.chriscorrigan.com/sweetspace

Have a good weekend,

Chris

--