Not going to list....

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Jun 20 19:48:29 PDT 2002

Michelle--

What seems to be happening is that some of the list members' posts come
with a return address of the list, and some with their individual
addresses.

Your first post on this subject came with your individual address.

The fix is for us all to watch and if the OSLIST is not in the "from" box,
when we hit reply we need to grab the OSLIST address instead from our
address book.

                              :-Doug. Germann

PS: Perhaps someone can alert the person in charge of the list and we can
get help or an explanation of what's going on!

                              :-Doug.