Butterflies

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Jun 18 13:16:09 PDT 2002

Hi Joelle and all you others,
from where I stand, butterflies in the stomach happens when you fall
in love.
hugs
michael

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:48:22 EDT, Joelle Lyons Everett wrote:

>Bernhard--
>
>Lovely, that "butterflies in the stomach" is the same in German and English.
>And I appreciate your insight that because the bodily feeling is similar, we
>interpret this as fear.  Shows me how valuable it is to mention these
>feelings out loud once in a while!
>
>Joelle
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK