Subtle and the sledge hammer

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 14 09:19:30 PDT 2002

Dear Ralph,
Yeehaw!  What a ride....
You can't tell me that you weren't a master of the subtle holding of
space with this gig! :-)  Thank the universal life energy that you, and
open space, were there...
Hey... you're up a notch or two from me on the mundane scale - never had
an OST like the one you recount. Very instructional AND inspirational.
Thanks,
glory