Acknowledgement of your enterprise

Alan Stewart alan.stewart at senet.com.au
Tue Jun 11 22:19:33 PDT 2002

Hi Gabriela (and All)

I trust that you had a long sleep-in on Sunday morning!

For while our OpenSpace-Online started at a civilised time here in Oz (08.30), it began at 1 am in Germany!!

I enjoyed the interaction, brief and intimate as it was. After all, the right people were there for the particular learnings we co-created.

Perhaps the question we addressed 'The future of OST' was somewhat ambitious; all part of the learning.

I was very impressed by the way you set up the exercise and by the high quality layout and design of the materials. There is a great future for this way of bringing people together to talk about things that matter IMO.

With best wishes for the success of your grand venture.

Good to converse, with love

Bis bald

Alan
Adelaide