Point of Crisis

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Fri Jun 28 15:05:10 PDT 2002

Rob-- Thanks for your wisdom and for sharing the incredibly wonderful
websight on orgmind and chaos. I'm reading it slowly and multiple times,
savoring the wonderful taste of all they have to say.

Praying and sending energy for peace to reign and rain to pour --BJ

BJ Peters
Consultant, Facilitator, Coach
Phoenix AZ
602.279.4805