My smallest OS ever

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 10 15:54:35 PDT 2002

Larry -- thanks for touching base on this.

 - - - - -
I don't think IAF folks are too interested in OS as it is not
"facilitation" as they largely understand it.
- - - - -

Actually, I think the post-conference workshop day was a little difficult
for some people to hang around for.  But I also posted it on an earlier day
as a "Birds of a Feather" table topic (you post a topic -- like-minded
people join you at that table for an extended lunch).  We had to bring in
extra chairs for this one, and a few folks said just the discussion and
interaction around OS was the most productive learning experience they had
the whole conference.  So there's always an Open Space conversation (or
event) waiting to happen...

Next year's IAF conference is in June in Ottawa.  Do you folks nearby want
to propose this workshop and I'll propose something else for '03?  Just let
me know...

>From summery Berkeley, California, USA

Lisa

- - - - -