Space Invader at the Inviters Meeting

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 31 19:19:04 PDT 2002

Ooops! Here is the Invitation I meant to attach to my last post.

                              :-Doug. Germann

====clip

2002/09/11: What Good Can We Make of 9-11?

You are invited....
..to dream and work, to scheme and strategize, with others.

Please come to this get-together of people who want to make 9-11 count for
something good in the world.

This is a meeting of kids and elders, from all backgrounds, religions and
traditions, the wider the viewpoints the broader the range of practical
plans we'll devise!

There are no speakers, no predetermined outcomes: you will meet others
one-on-one and in small groups to find each other's wisdom, to design a
better future. It's about celebrating life!

There will be someone there with whom you need to talk.

What will the result be? We cannot know. We will all create the outcomes
together. We are hoping we change the future...and us.

Where: location in St. Joseph County, Indiana, to be determined.

When: Wednesday, September 11, 2002, from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Why then?
Because we are looking for people with enough commitment to this higher
work to take off early from their jobs.

Reserve your space: www.FootprintsintheWind.com (click on "You are
Invited..."); or call 800/545-3684, or 574/255-0022.

Cost: You may attend this event for free.

Official Inviters: FootprintsintheWind.com; Learning Works, Incorporated;
Douglas D. Germann, Sr.; You!

Come and see what people together can do.

===end of clip