Flux and rotation

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Tue Jul 30 17:06:58 PDT 2002

Nothing stays the same . . . change is inevitable.  And so as you filled your consciousness with many rounds and rotations of life sequences over the last several million years, you were rehearsing by doing the part you are playing in this grand scheme now.  Cosmic energy is in a perpetual state of flux.  This is a very important point in your life right now.

Because all energy stays in a flux state, there is nothing except perpetual movement.  Reflect on that and then consider how much in your life you might attempt to hold in a certain pattern without change - ostensibly for security.  Know that the holding patterns will kill you - literally - and it will denigrate your basic design template as an Angelic Human.  So allow all things to have their moment, to happen . . . and pass.  All the impermanence.

And then realize that this energy process of connection, disconnection and reconnection allows an infinite potential for the evolution of all energy patterns.  That IS what we are holding - the infinite potential - know that all energy patterns can and will potentially happen given the attention we place upon them.  Stay present in JOY!!!!!  That is the potential for all benevolence in the universe.

Yours in truth and in JOY,
Toni Sar'h
www.sacredspaceswa.com