Visiting Copenhagen

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange toke at interchange.dk
Thu Jul 25 02:09:25 PDT 2002

Hi Toni

Your collegue is welcome to contact me at toke at interchange.dk with
who she would be interested to connect to - i do not live in
Copenhagen anymore, but we have lots of good connections of the sort
you are seeking....

my best greetings

- toke

*******

--
" If the group is an art form of the future, then convening groups is
the artistry

Toke Paludan Møller       InterChange  Aps   - at the edge of nature
City office at  "DAYS like this" - Mejlgade 50, st., 8000 C Århus, Denmark
Phone +45 702013 35   -  fax: +45 86 19 11 35.   Mobile  +45 2616 6919
email:  toke at interchange.dk           http://www.interchange.dk
Home office at the lake - Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark

Some of the processes  I am  currently involved in :

* The Open space village at  Castle Borl -  inter disciplinary
learning center, Slovenia  http://village.borl.org
* The Flow game - a personal leadership game
http://www.interchange.dk/uk/index.html
* The Kufunda Village - a leadership training center in Zimbabwe,
Africa  http://www.kufunda.org
* The Netrepreneur - leadership training process  for the 21 century
http://www.netrepreneur.dk
* From the Four Directions - an leadership network,
http://www.fromthefourdirections.org
* World cafe network  http://www.theworldcafe.com
* Open Space practitioners Network http://www.openspaceworld.org