high school OST

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Jul 11 16:22:35 PDT 2002

One thing I LOVE about what you're playing with is that it tests a theory of
mine -- that processes that work, such as a mediation process, do so because
they tap into natural, universal patterns.  To invite students to discover
their own methods, I bet is to see established processes mirrored back at
you.  And since they are self-discovered, they'll no doubt feel like a
natural act and have staying power.

Best of success and let us know how it goes!

Peggy