open space-food

Eiwor Backelund eiwor.backelund at centerpartiet.se
Sat Jul 6 17:32:21 PDT 2002

Hallo Michael,
I agree with you that food is necessary for life and many spirits get lost
if good food is not served at proper times, which means the time that
person needs it.
The open-space cook book idea came from Rachel because of my needs. I am
going to do the cooking at Birgitt´s trainings in September and need to
know what people want to eat and what they like. Your buffet sounds
wonderful and I will definitely think about it. But don´t you have other
favourite recipes that you would like to share with us?
And all you others reading this, if you have favourite recipes, please
share them. It would be great fun if we could create a global cook book.
There is a map for the recipes at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact
Or if you just send them to me I can put them in there.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings
Eiwor