dancing like the eagles

Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 2 17:17:16 PDT 2002

Thank you for the story and it reminds me that I too can dance like the eagles
with the wind beneath my wings if I am  prepared to let go, trust the things I
know to be true and allow the spirit to be in me.

Like the eagles I too can work with the forces around me if I become one with
the environment.  By doing so I expose the invisible forces (to myself and
others) that give the power to shape the new dance, the new experience and new
learnings.

Robert