inquiry for a facilitator from Texas

Koos de Heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Tue Jul 30 11:08:24 PDT 2002

Dear All,

On the Worldwide OST bulletin board, maintained by our good friend Michael
Herman, I came across the inquiry below. I am forwarding it to this list
and I hope there is someone from Texas listening.

Please respond to Mr De Luca directly, as he is not yet on this list (I
have given him the address for the list's homepage).

>I've read Mr. Owen's book and I'm very interested in using open space for
>a Board of Directors retreat scheduled for November in Brenham, TEXAS
>(about halfway between Austin and Houston). For various reasons, I would
>not be able to act as facilitator; the Board has agreed that we should
>hire one. Is there anyone in the Austin-Houston-San Antonio area who has
>some experience leading an OS meeting, would be interested, is available,
>and would be gentle on our budget?
>Stuart DeLuca, Chairman
>TIFA, Inc.
>
>(To contact me directly, write to tifa at tifa.org)