Peace Resolution

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 1 05:09:45 PDT 2002

  Dear Dan,
Thank you for your well researched (and quoted!) romp through the:

"apparent cacophony of paradigms, peace resolution, and the idea of becoming a constructive conflict-maker as a good thing to do."

As an old gestaltist, I am appreciative of 'perfect peace = death'.
Creating 'safe emergenices' like OST somehow allows a restoration of
balance or harmony - a way to heal for those who choose. Not forever...
not even for sure.

I think that the music and movement of life is in the relationship
between the rhythm and the notes, between the sound and the silence,
etc... Wasn't it William Gibson, the sci-fi writer, who said "the future
is already here -- it's just unevenly distributed"?

Best to all,
glory