An off-topic request

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Thu Jan 31 07:04:49 PST 2002

I like the off-topics, even the ones unvoluntary sent to the list. I am so
curious about you all I have not met, and the off-topics gives me some
different hints. I take this opportunity to admit that I am one of the
peekers you, Glory, so generously adressed. Tank you Glory!
Until now my curiousity have led me into many valuable experiences, so I
will continue to take all chances to get clues. Sometimes I stumble on what
I really need in places where I didn´t even looked- I didn´t even knew I
needed it. So, please follow what has heart and meaning, and send what you
think could be sent to the list!
Agneta Setterwall, Sweden