open space and open space technology

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Thu Jan 31 01:31:07 PST 2002

I really like Birgitt's distinction between the space and the technology.
It makes a very clear and useful distinction, and I appreciate the tireless
effort she puts in to help folks understand the difference.

That's on one hand.

On the other, as far as my clients have expressed, I'm not sure it matters.
They don't seem to care what I call this thing we do.  And as HO and others
know, I have always thought applying the word "technology", while correct in
usage here, is sort of, well, silly.

How can I believe both of these points of view?  Beats the hell out of me.
I guess I'm space-y.

--
Ralph Copleman
609-895-1629