An off-topic request

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Jan 30 17:29:17 PST 2002

Ralph Copleman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At the risk of seeming curmudgeonly, I'd like to request that off-topic
> items be, well, left off.  I already receive more unsolicited email than I
> want, and I think it would be good if we continue to support each other by
> not sending along non-OS-list stuff.
>
> Thanks.

I appreciate that sentiment Ralph, and I stand by it too.  I don't sense it
being curmudgeonly.

As I said in my original mail, if there are other responses, please reply off
list to me, and we'll be done with this thread here. Danny is known to us, and
I guess I just  got carried away with the moment.

Back to our regularly scheduled postings...

Chris

--

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation