self organizing systems and world peace

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 30 04:59:22 PST 2002

Re: [OSLIST] self organizing systems and world peace
Chris wrote.....   Who is the "self" in this "self-organizing system"?

Funny, Chris, last night after reading all the related posts, I was playing
with a little poem by my friend WOL (well he wrote the first bit anyway)...

We're taking positions
as metaphysicians
and hermeneuticians; wow!

And such a shame really
though our words flow so freely
they'll never encapsulate Tao...

Chris, perhaps the "who" is a "how"...  My reflection from Lao Tsu is "The
Tao that can be spoken is not the true Tao"

At least that's what I think, etc...

WTP

p.s. Birgitt thank you for your questions. Whatever else they demonstrated,
they sure showed that this community harbours great passion for "Spiritual"
matters!  Hmmm... could this be all Harrison's fault?

p.p.s. Florian, I just read your post as was about to hit the send button.
'How' about that for a little synchronicity!