self organizing systems and world peace

Sullivan, Tim J. MCF:EX Tim.Sullivan at gems5.gov.bc.ca
Tue Jan 29 07:58:54 PST 2002

Hi Birgitt,
Wow, what a great question. And the answers that have come forth are very
illuminating, I hope to you as well.

For a great and illuminating perspective on the implications of your
question  (another form of that question is: If God is so good how come
there is badness, or evil, or how come bad things happen to good people....)
I would recommend you read the book you borrowed, briefly, from me when you
were in Vancouver a year or so ago.

The book is: Facets of Unity: The Enneagram of the Holy Ideas by A.H.
Almaas. The chapter on Holy Hope would be the one to focus on, but the
entire book is helpful. Some of the response made here (on the list)have
hinted at that perspective somewhat but the book goes into it great depth.

--Tim