self organizing systems and world peace

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Jan 29 06:59:23 PST 2002

Harrison--

 << And I suspect that when we get there the journey will be over.

Could it be that when we get there, the journey will just be starting?

Could it be that we only see dim outlines now, and then we will see a wider
panorama opening for us? But wherever we head from there, and wherever we
end up after that will be just the start of a new journey? That life and
self-organization will always surprise us?

                              :-Doug. Germann