as the madness continues

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 28 21:57:14 PST 2002

KEnoli wrote:
> Harrison -- Did you get to any of the peace demonstrations?  It
sounds like a growing and maturing peace movement is developing in
Isreal.  One event actually made it into the local mainstream paper
here.

There are many people here who would love to contribute to that
movement with group skills.  It would be wonderful if you could be an
emissary of sorts,  perhaps even regarding what kind of support space
we could open here.  One type of connection would be to bring Isreali
activists here to attend OS workshops or events.  If we had contacts,
perhaps we could help with donations for travel.

I have been in the thick of Peace-niks, and I would say that the Peace movement here is definitely alive and well. As for bringing them to OSONOS -- they already came. Those of you who may remember Avneh Harramati from Vancounver will know my current host. I have been here doing an OS Traning, and the folks are more than ready to train more. So I am not saying that no help is needed, but in truth the resourses in the area are considerable, but it remains to put them to work.

Harrison