as the madness continues

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Mon Jan 28 12:39:49 PST 2002

Harrison -- Did you get to any of the peace demonstrations?  It
sounds like a growing and maturing peace movement is developing in
Isreal.  One event actually made it into the local mainstream paper
here.

There are many people here who would love to contribute to that
movement with group skills.  It would be wonderful if you could be an
emissary of sorts,  perhaps even regarding what kind of support space
we could open here.  One type of connection would be to bring Isreali
activists here to attend OS workshops or events.  If we had contacts,
perhaps we could help with donations for travel.

Kenoli
--
Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,