Kenoli's reply

Judi Richardson Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Fri Jan 25 07:57:05 PST 2002

Hello all,

What a juicy line of conversation.  If we are, as Lisa mentioned, a
Learning Community — is there not space enough for all to place thoughts
in the circle for examination?  Space for the cosmic mirror to reflect
back to us unexposed parts of ourselves?  One of my passions is
exploring and studying indigenous forms of restorative justice.  The two
words "old ways" also "touched" a spot in me that wanted to rise up and
defend the experience I have had of some of the "old ways" — and how
truly beautiful they work in communities.

Thank you for all the sharing.....

Judi