AW: Copyrights

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Fri Jan 25 03:40:41 PST 2002

lichtgeel Briefpapieronce upon a time, there was a little village. it had no
fences, so everybody walked around as he and she liked. one beautiful summer
there were flowers over flowers. What colors! What a beauty! one sunday
morning people went to church as they always did - and what a surprise!
somebody had gathered a big, big bunch of all the beautiful flowers and put
it into the church. Aaaah and oooh they said, and laughed with joy.

But, said the green grocer, these flowers come from our gardens, somebody
took them, and i didn't give anybody my permission! Really indeed, said the
dry cleaner, think of all ther implications! and more than that, if someone
calls for the police, i would not wonder! The got louder and louder, the
pope postponed the service, pushed everybody out of the church and joined
the heavy discussion, which turned almost into a fight now. Imagine this
someone took also flowers from the neighbour village! we finally should
build fences exclaimed the carpenter. No!! yes!! why?? how?? who??

in the meantime the flowers got tired and bowed their little heads, but
nobody seemed to look at them anyway. Only the children danced around the
flowers and sung their little song of summer.

Reinhard Kuchenmueller
VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE

Munich Germany

Tel: +49-89-202 447 48