thanks lisa, & a long example of prework

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Thu Jan 24 23:22:38 PST 2002

Thanks for the offer Lisa - I may take you up on it.  I know I'll need lots
of other help with this one too...but for once, there's ample time, and the
way this list is cooking lately I don't have any space in my heart for a
single trepidation.

and yowza, I'm sure going to print that one!  a copy for the wall & a copy
for the back pocket (smile)...yur purdy durn eloquent yourself ms heft!

l,c, east-to-west