OST: A User's NON-Guide (cover image is 100% virus free)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Jan 22 05:06:47 PST 2002

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 04:31:51 -0600, Michael Herman wrote:

><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
>hello all,
>to share with you because, after all, it's yours.

Dear Michael and dear Chris,
monumental, grand and, as no surprise to me, just in time for the
first gathering of experienced open space-practitioners in the german
speaking realm next week in Vlotho for which 30 folks have signed up
to date.
I forwarded it to all the german speaking os-facilitators I know of
and also to the large-group list serve in which open space is often a
topic.
See you in Australia
greetings from Berlin
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK