Last minute (gulp!) help...midnight check in

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 10 04:33:58 PST 2002

At 09:39 PM 1/9/2002 -0500, Blake wrote:
>To all of you who are awake late night Eastern Standard Time in the US and
>around the world,  I would like your thoughts....or maybe just some
>reassurance.

Well Blake -- you certainly tested our emergency response system. Seems to
be working. Right about now you should be thinking good thoughts about the
day. I don't want to interrupt -- but just wanted you to know, it is all
going to be perfect. Deep Breath and all that sort of thing. Enjoy the day.

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA