AW: New virus attack

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Jan 4 09:54:28 PST 2002

I keep getting badtrans from email without attachments, so sending no
attachments is something the virus has learned to master. Darn.
michael

--Original Message Text---
From: Visuelle Protokolle
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:53:05 -0000

Winston wrote:

 Betreff: New virus attack

Beware folks: there is a new virus infected attachment (badtrans I
think) in your inbox - message is from someone with a name including
"protocolle" I think - with a subject something like "re: re: self
organization is...." (sorry to be so inexact; I deleted it so fast I
may not have the names right...)
Winston

since we have 'Protokolle' in our name, we want to make it clear,
that we did not send any mails with an attachment since weeks. So if
you get any, take care - it is nor from us!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best regards

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
Kuchenmueller & Dr. Stifel

Munich Germany

Tel: +49-89-202 447 48

http://www.visuelle-protokolle.de

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK