AW: Nash equilibrium

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Fri Jan 4 02:05:44 PST 2002

Chris wrote:
  I think I'm into hitching my little wagon to this esoteric train.  For a
nice overview of Game Theory, have a peek at this:

  http://cepa.newschool.edu/het/schools/game.htm

  I love the idea of a game where nature plays....THAT is OST.

  Anyway, let's explore this a little further....

  Chris,

  thank you so much! isn't it great? the very morning i am sitting and
brooding about the development of a strategic game for a project, you come
and offer me this website! who is playing here?

  yes, let's explore this a little further!

  reinhard

  Reinhard Kuchenmueller
  VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE

  Munich Germany