OS Facilitator within Nortel Networks?

Scott Phillips scotphil at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Jan 31 14:14:53 PST 2002

Dear List:

        I have a potential OS event with a medium sized cross-functional,
cross-business crowd within Nortel Networks to develop requirements for
consolidation and enhancement of a business toolset.  Prior to 2001 we had a
number of qualified Open Space facilitators in the company.   The carnage of
the past year has seen many of them leave the company, voluntarily or
otherwise.

        If you are still within the company or if you know someone in the
company who might be qualified and interested, please let me know.  The
ultimate location for the event is Raleigh, NC and the likely timing is
completion by the end of February.

Best Regards,

Scott Phillips
Portfolio Operations Business Centre