OS for 780... would you help?

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 08:05:28 PST 2002

 Dear friends and colleagues,
This morning I went to a consulting interview with an education officer at the Save The Children office in Bolivia. Guess what?. The educational section is trying to assess training needs of 780 school teachers (primary/basic school). The meeting is being planned for next monday and will take two day. It is my intention to offer OS to get the closest possible approach to "real needs" instead of raising some perceptions by trial and error by any conventional alternative method. Here are my questions:
1) Do you have any past experience or referral about the use of OST to identify training needs?
2) OS during 2 day would probably lead to something more than only needs (proposals, schedules, working methods etc.). Please give me additional comments.
3) I have been reviewing your contributions to this ciber OS and found very interisting comments about education, so be sure I am well aware of what you have written since last november
Please be kind enough to send comments and suggestions until this friday, february 1, no later than 10 am USA eastern standard time. I will let you know outcomes and reaction to my presentation as well as any progress in the event I got to conduct the event. Thanks a lot!!!!
Jaime Pedreros

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.