The gift of Chautauqua coming online

Alan Stewart alan.stewart at senet.com.au
Sun Jan 20 05:05:04 PST 2002

G'day All

Most of what we do on this list is exchanges among ourselves. Well and good; this is what the list is for.

Now comes a chance to strut our wares - show what we do - to the world beyond.

This opportunity stems from Lisa Kimball of Groupjazz noticing a paper I had written on 'The Conversing Company - its
Culture, Power and Potential'  and requesting that I be a guest presenter on a 'Chautauqua.' Am following in
illustrious footsteps; Harrison did this earlier.

It starts on Monday (US Eastern Standard Time) and runs for a week.

The invitation to participate is on Lisa's great website www.groupjazz.com Click on the tent.

>From a sneak preview I sense that will  be items there which will tingle you to your toes!

Please feel welcome to contribute as you see fit. For you may see this as an opportunity to promote
and support what you hold to be dear. And to tell others who you think would wish
to know about it.

Here's another venue for us to meet online - prior to f2f in Melbourne in November! Just kidding, my marketing side
slipping out :-)

Good to converse, with love

Alan
Adelaide