CHINA?

Laura Hsu ICA laurahsu at icatw.com
Thu Jan 3 07:30:56 PST 2002

Dear Marks,

Just like Mark said, I am also an Open Space practitioner. I currently based in Taipei and have done programs in mainland China.

Last November, I facilitated a 3-hour Open Space session in the International Association of Facilitator's Asian conference in Malaysia and shared my experience in using open space with companies, government agencies and communities. Great results and lots of facilitators interested in introducing OS in Malaysia. Several of the practitioners here in Taiwan put together a bilingual (Chinese/English) open space brochure for introduction use. We collected or/and translated case study stories in it.

Three weeks ago we just conduct a two day open space training here in Taipei with creative and participatory program design.

My colleagues and I are willing to be of service.

Laura Hsu
Facilitator and Community Builder
ICA Taiwan