Open Space Conference for 500

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 16 11:42:07 PST 2002

Hello, all -

I am preparing to facilitate a statewide conference this April for which we
expect about 500 people.  For this event we will have access to technology.
I'm guessing we'll have breakout groups operating at the same time, and that
we'll have 6 sessions (less than) two days.  Of course this may be an
inspired group and we may have 60,000 sessions during those same time slots
;o)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on:

1
How many computers you recommend we have in our Newsroom (ideally) for
participants' notes transcriptions

2
If there are companies you have used (which might be available in
California, USA) from which you've rented these.

Thanks, dear colleagues,

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449