Facilitation Opportunity, 3/17

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Tue Feb 26 15:12:39 PST 2002

Ralph -- Would you like us to circulate this to other circles than FS?

--Kenoli

>(Apologies for cross-postings)
>
>I need to identify a facilitator who has the following characteristics.
>
>- Afghan-American or Afghan (Muslim or non-Muslim)
>- Under 40 years of age
>- Available to facilitate a meeting in New York City on March 17
>- Flexible on fee
>
>If you are ALL of these, please let me know ASAP.
>
>No need to write if you don't fit  The client group is very clear about
>their preferences.
>
>If you know of someone who might fit, please let her/him know and ask them
>to get in touch with me.
>
>Thanks for all help.
>
>--
>Ralph Copleman
>609-895-1629
>www.earthdreams.net
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,
Fax: 510-595-8369, Email: kenoli at igc.org (or click on: mailto://kenoli@igc.org)