evaluation

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Feb 21 14:23:30 PST 2002

In my experience closing circle comments are very powerful and very well
worth recording.  My experience has also been that people don't usually
share criticisms of the process in the closing circle (maybe there
aren't any??).  When they do though, the statements are very honest and
heartfelt.

in written evaluations I have had, most people suggest changes like
bringing in tables and things, usually reflective of their own comfort
level with the process.

I often have both the oral and written evaluations done for the sponsor,
as both give people a chance to share according to their preferred
methods, and being respectful of confidentiality.

Chris

--

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation