AW: Closure -- You Never Know

Hape Etzold Hp.Etzold at t-online.de
Thu Feb 14 23:19:59 PST 2002

John, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful insight. I know a few
guys in some companies who hate the idea of opening space. I am to some
degree sure they are no criminals. I suspect they intuitively know that OST
and free people will be more powerful than all their cover-up operations.
Thanx and a relaxed weekend to you and everybody in the open space - Hape