AW: On comparing OST with World Cafe processes (long) - offshoot from open space and open space technology

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Tue Feb 12 07:04:07 PST 2002

hi allan,
what you write is absolutely beautiful. i would love to take part in one of
the cafe's you are describing. and that you know nancy margulies, who's book
'mapping inner space' is one of my favorites, shows the circles or spirals
we are moving in. thank you

reinhard kuchenmüller

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
Kuchenmueller & Dr. Stifel