participative methods

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Feb 11 19:05:54 PST 2002

Well, thank you Susanne.
how are you?
Just on the day of my arrival from some skiing Marina and me provided an
OS-follow-up for the program "Women-Leaders of Siberia" - "Connective
Leadership" Project, so I will type some new projects and ideas women want
to fulfil, many of them started with the idea on the July OS in Novosibirsk
on the Ob sea shore meeting (Hi Joelle and Peggy and All!). It was again a
lot of huge ideas, but this is our soul of Russia, I think, so we need to
learn a lot how to start with small steps, but nevertheless, all women are
very much excited (as usual after OS) and say they had a nice meeting and
such a good spirit of community.
best wishes
elena