Request for reviewr for global Innovation Book

Bob" "Holder HBob372917 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 22:08:55 PST 2002

BOB J. HOLDER
620 ROOSEVELT DR.
EDWARDSVILLE, IL. 62025
(618) 692-0258/ Fax (618) 692-0819
E-Mail HBob372917 at aol.com
Web sites:
www.freeyellow.com/members/graymatterproductions </a>
www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/7566 </a>
www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/7527/discontinuous.html </a>

Please also take a look at our Ukraine Project, www.
geocities.com/Eureka/Park/7566/ukraine.html </a>

<A HREF = "http://www.wecaretoo.com/Organizations/IL/src.html"> WeCareToo
Saratov Web Page</A>

<A HREF = "http://www.geocities.com/ Eureka/Office/7479">  Saratov Web Page
</A>

BOB J. HOLDER
620 ROOSEVELT DR.
EDWARDSVILLE, IL. 62025
(618) 692-0258/ Fax (618) 692-0819
E-Mail HBob372917 at aol.com
Web sites:

Hello:

First, Ned Hmason and I have just completed a book on global innovation.

Second, we are seeking reviewers who would be interested in reviewing the
book for publication. It will be published this year.

Third, Global Innovation covers the key areas of global innovation from
understanding what drives customers' needs around the world for innovation in
every area of your business and learning how to begin innovating in all areas
of your company, to learning how to create and apply your own innovation
cycle and discontinuous innovations, and discovering how build-in cultural
and environmental adaptability into your product or service, and finally
learn to use the key methods and steps to develop your own practical,
innovation management process.

Examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful and award
winning businesses, including Toyota, Nokia, Canon, World wide Web
Consortium, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Joel Barker,
Edward deBono, Gifford Pinchot, Fred and Merrelyn Emery, Ikujiro Nonaka,
Ryuzaburo Kaku, Professor Hidaki Yoshihara, Tom Peters, Gifford and Libba
Pinchot and Tim Berners-Lee.

Fourth, it will be published by ExpressExec. It is a unique business resource
of one hundred books. These books present the best current thinking and span
the entire range of contemporary business practice. Each book gives you the
key concepts behind the subject and the techniques to implement the ideas
effectively, together with lessons from benchmark companies and ideas from
the world's smartest thinkers.

Finally, please contact I and I will provide you with chapters in pdf form.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Waarmest,

Bob