Learning organizations, impacts and longevity

Lin Grist ChrysUK1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 02:25:06 PST 2002

Hi Kenoli:  you have given me so much to think about.  I don't have the time
today to really think through your comments or to add anything - however I
thought it important to post with you that the issue of putting walls around
the ' whole ystem' of a company (a contradiction in terms) so that it can
exclude issues like environmental degradation and exploitation of local
populations has sat brewing with me for some time and I've pushed it to one
side.  So now its out !   I'll get back on line in a couple of days - in the
meantime, I'm looking forward to hearing from our OS colleagues.

Lin Grist
Chrysalis Consulting
UK