Further development of the dictionary

Nauheimer, Holger h.nauheimer at snafu.de
Mon Feb 4 08:17:05 PST 2002

Hi all,

Since yesterday, our Dictionary of Change has grown tremedously, thanks to the inputs of Bernd Weber and Agnetta Setterwall.

We have now more than 50 terms and 6 languages: English, Spanish, German, Swedish, Portuguese, French. We also have an additional Portuguese-Portuguese glossary provided by Bernd Weber.

There are still a lot of blanks in our Matrix and the number of words could be expanded. Please check under:

http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/dictionary.html

Holger

Dr. Holger Nauheimer
BeraterKompetenz