A Question about self-organizing systems & facilitation

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sun Feb 3 08:26:54 PST 2002

Open Space Technology transformed by understanding of facilitation and
what it means in organizations.  Transformed for me means transcends and
includes some of my previous skills and approaches.  It enables the
sponsor and the facilitator to be more intentional about maximizing the
conditions for "self-organization" -- it happens, OS can engage or
accelerate it.  It is a bit old by check my article at
www.spiritedorg.com/transfac.htm , it's not long.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation